By visiting our website you agree to the following:
- We are not responsible for miss-prints, errors or mistakes on this website. We strive for accuracy in every page, and we promise to work with you in good
faith in all business dealings with us.
- The information you provide us (email address for our mailing list) on this website will be kept confidential in as much as we will not sell, rent, lease,
sub-lease or otherwise divulge your e-mail address or any other information about you to anyone else. You will not receive any other e-mail from anyone else by submitting your address to
us. We don't like spam either and are committed to preventing it as much as possible.
Please Let me know if you see a mistake
on this site and I'll look into it ASAP.
Thanks for Visiting
1. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site you acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions provided. If you do not agree to
these terms do not use this site.
2. Cars2Fix.com website includes all information, digital images, and data, subject matter which is used for informational purposes only and contains proprietary and
copyrighted information that is protected by a copyright trademark or other property laws. All contents are owned by ars2fix.com.
3. Buyer may not rely upon any information provided (whether orally in writing or in digital image form), included but not limited: year, make, model, condition,
damage amount, damage type, drive ability, accessories, mileage, odometer disclosures, vehicle identification number (VIN), title, repair history, title history, and total loss history.
Cars2Fix.com does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be legally registered in any state or country. Buyer is solely responsible for confirming, researching, inspecting, vehicles and
any all information regarding the type, condition, status, and history of vehicle before buying them.
4. Vehicles are sold as is with no warranty. Necessary repairs and part location are the buyer's responsibility. Purchaser acknowledges that the vehicle is sold in
damaged condition and may have been declared a total loss. The vehicle may have hidden or latent damages and/or defects. It is the buyer’s responsibility to have the car fully inspected.
It is recommended that the purchaser visit the location and view the vehicle in person. All advertised prices exclude state taxes, license, title, and registration fees, as well as
5. All sales are final and no vehicle may be removed until paid in full. Cars2Fix.com expressly disclaims liability for loss or damage to any vehicle after purchase,
including, but not limited for loss or damage caused by theft, fire, negligent act or inclement weather or other act of God. Vehicles remain on the premises after purchase at buyer’s sole
expense and risk.